String Fever at your functionLet String Fever add the spark to your next corporate or private function
String Fever will add the wow factor to your work Christmas party, product launch, not-for-profit fundraiser, corporate event or concert! Here are some useful pointers if you’re considering hiring String Fever for your event:
1. String Fever performances at events generally last around 30 to 40 minutes and can be tailored specifically to your needs
2. String Fever is extremely visual and needs to be seen as well as heard! Avoid large table decorations which restrict the view of the stage. Christmas trees can be a problem 🙂
3. String Fever is a Feature Entertainment act and requires the full attention of an audience, so we ask you not to schedule a performance during dinner. Usually a performance between entree and main course or between main course and dessert works best.
4. String Fever is interactive so please avoid placing a dance floor between the stage and the crowd (there are many work-around options to discuss)
5. String Fever are also happy to:
- Compere/MC your event and/or
- Provide PA (sound equipment) for smaller functions (up to 200 people). For larger functions we recommend hiring PA from a larger supplier. We’re happy to make recommendations, including Total Audio Services in Melbourne
6. If you saw String Fever on a cruise you would have seen us backed by a live band. For corporate and private events we generally use backing tracks rather than a band for reasons of cost and logistics.
7. Don’t forget Crocodile Rocket our complete Elton John tribute show!
String Fever travel from Melbourne, Australia and we can make any venue into your private theatre. Lighting shows of all sizes, staging, costumes and a prop white grand piano which has fooled even the smartest of guests!
Entertain your guests in classical style with String Fever.